The information on this website is subject to change at any time without prior notice from Properly. Quantitative metrics are taken and used based on recency at the time of writing. While the Properly team takes information accuracy seriously, we are not liable for any losses due to incorrect information. The information provided is solely to inform users and is not in any way a form of offer or contract unless stated otherwise.
X-ideas is the operator of https://properly.com.my (the “Website”) and we are committed to protecting your personal information.
Please read the following carefully to comprehend our policy and practices regarding your personal information and how we will manage it.
1. Collection Of Personal Data
You can choose to browse the website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the Website, except as may be required for us to be able to provide the product or services which you want to purchase or access through our Website, respond to your enquiries in cases where you contact us directly.
When you use our services, we collect a range of info from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to loosely recognize you when combined with other information.
The information you voluntarily provide: When using our Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, payment information, information about your house or property that you have an interest in, financial information. This might happen, for instance:
- When you perform transactions with us on or in relation to the Website;
- When you sign up for an account with us on the Website;
- When you contact our client service or salespersons by e-mail, telephone, or face to face, to deal with any issues that you might be dealing with or with requests or inquiries;
- When you register for the services that we are offering on the Website, or for our email notifications, and/or newsletters.
- When you refer a property professional (such as a realty representative or broker, property manager, mortgage lender or loan officer, investor, homebuilder, or others)
- When you complete other forms or deals, such as a request for loan info or a rental real estate and background check application.
- You may also provide info about a 3rd party through the Services, for example, if you share a property listing with a recipient through email or SMS. Some details you provide through our Services is gathered and processed by 3rd parties (such as Google Analytics) on our behalf.
Cookies, Pixels, and other tracking systems. We and our partners use different innovations to gather info immediately when you gain access and use our Services, including cookies, and other comparable technologies. Cookies are bits of electronic information that can be transferred to your computer or other electronic devices to uniquely recognize your web browser. When you use our Services, we and our partners might place several cookies on your computer or other electronic devices or use other technologies that offer similar performance. For instance:
- Some of the pages might include pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited the page, to track activity over time and across various Website, to determine users’ interactions with the emails that we send, to determine particular cookies on the computer or other electronic gadget accessing that page, or to collect other related details, and this details may be connected with your internet browser, device identifier, or IP address. We may, for example, execute a pixel on specific Services where you see a particular listing so that we can track whether the listing is relevance to you when offering recommendations in the future. Through these pixels and cookies, we collect information on your usage of our Services, consisting of the type of web browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page that you visit prior to browsing to our Services.
- We gather information from the computer system or mobile phone you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and variation, unique device identifiers, mobile network info, and searching behaviour.
- We allow certain 3rd parties to gather information regarding your online activities through cookies and other technologies when you use the Website. These 3rd parties consist of (a) service partners, who collect data when you see or engage with their advertisements on the Website, and (b) Advertising networks, who collect info of your interests when you view or engage with one of the ads they placed on the Website on the Internet. The info collected by these 3rd parties are non-personally recognizable details which are used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or choices and to show ads on the Website and across the Web which are customized to your interests.
- Lastly, you can handle the type of cookies that are permitted through your web browser settings, including completely blocking all cookies if you wish. For info on how to manage cookies on your browser, please see the help section of the internet browser you are using.
Mobile phone and mobile internet browser info. You may adjust the settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of specific details, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device using, by setting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile company or mobile phone producer.
Location Data. If you allow location services on your mobile device, NewPropLaunch with your authorization may collect the location of your gadget, which we use to offer you with location-based info and advertising. If you want to deactivate this function, you can disable location services on your mobile gadget.
Email Management. You may receive e-mail from NewPropLaunch for a range of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the services, you registered for a regular report, or when you engaged with the salesperson regarding on property projects. If you have an account with NewPropLaunch, you may modify your preferences through your account settings. Likewise, you can handle your receipt of some types of communication owing the instructions included in the e-mail we send to you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from our email correspondences, we might still need to email you with essential transactional or administrative info.
2. Purpose Of Usage
The personal data which you provide may be used and processed by us in the aggregate or individually and may be integrated with other details for the purpose of managing and running the Website, the scope of which may include, but is not restricted to the following:
- Administering the Website;
- Improving your browsing experience by customising the Website;
- Enabling your use of the services offered on the Website;
- Offering to you the services and products that you have particularly requested;
- Responding to your queries or requests pursuant to your emails and/or submission of form(s) on the Website;
- Responding to and taking follow-up action on problems regarding of usage of the Website or any service or product provided by us;
- Sending you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Performing office and operational administrative matters;
We will not, without your consent, reveal your personal information to 3rd parties for the purposes of direct marketing. Consent for disclosure of personal data to 3rd parties, for the purposes of getting marketing communications, is offered through our registration form, either online or on paper. You can withdraw your consent by contacting our customer care: https://properly.com.my/contact/. If you have given your authorization when signing up as a member on the Website, you can also withdraw your permission by reviewing the online registration form: https://properly.com.my/user-profile, and unticking the consent box.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational preventative measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We will save all the personal information you provide on safe and secure servers in an encrypted format.
You nevertheless comprehend that the storage of information by means of the internet is not entirely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we can not ensure the security of your personal data that are being sent to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have picked) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are accountable for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anybody. We will NEVER ask you for your password other than when you log in to the Website, as the case may be.
We advise you to take steps to keep your personal info safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it personal, in addition to logging out of your user account, and closing your web internet browser after finished using our services on a shared or unsecured device.
4. Disclosure Of Personal Data
In order to handle and operate the Website, we might reveal your personal data to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries. We might also divulge your personal data to third parties such as our provider and professional consultants for the following functions:
- To comply with any legal requirement; to impose or apply our Terms of Service https://properly.com.my/terms-and-conditions/ and other agreements;
- To secure our rights, property, and security, and the rights, residential or commercial property and safety of our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Website, and others;
- In connection with any legal procedures or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In connection with a company property transaction (i.e. the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or funding of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of business or properties of an organisation) to which we are a party or a potential party.
5. International Data Transfers
6. 3rd Party Websites
The Website may, from time to time, consist of links to and from the websites of our partner networks and vendors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own personal privacy policies and that we do decline any obligation or liability for these policies. Please check these policies prior to you submitting any personal information to these websites.
7. Access & Correction
Our Data Protection officer is responsible for guaranteeing the request for access to personal information and amendment of personal data are appropriately dealt with in accordance with the treatments specified herein.
All requests for details or requests for the modification of details held by us shall be made by completing our basic Request for Information/Amendment of Information form (PDF available here at https://properly.com.my/privacy-request-form), and sending a copy of the completed form to us through post or fax at:
B-10-2A, Jalan SS 22/23,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone Number: (+603) 7494 4600
We have the right to decline to disclose or amend any personal information for the reasons set out in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
As far as reasonably possible, we will respond to your request within ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of the request. If that is not possible, you will be so alerted within 10 (10) working days from the date of receipt of the request.
We will not be responsible for any voluntary disclosure of personal data by you to other users in connection with using the Website, as the case might be.
9. Contact Us
If you require more information about the treatment of your personal information by us, please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer at: [email protected]